This is a beautiful Flying Spaghetti Monster self-inking rubber stamp featuring artwork by Guillaume Febvrel; the artist receives a royalty when this stamp sells.
- Carbon-neutral (70% post-consumer recycled), ergonomic, durable plastic case with solid base for perfect imprints.
- Quality, eco-friendly, 100% renewable red rubber is laser engraved to last a lifetime.
- Artwork is professionally designed.
- All stamps are square-shaped (1:1 aspect ratio).
- Good for 5,000+ impressions and ink can be refilled!
This stamp is perfect for cardmaking, papercrafts, scrapbooking, wedding invitations, hand stamping at events, DIYers, teachers, event passports and more! You may even use the stamp on fabric, wood, and other surfaces.
Categories: Flying, Spaghetti, Monster, Movement, Pop Culture, Intelligent Design, Satirical, Parody, Fsm, Creationism, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Satire, Oppose Creationism, Parody Religion, Opposition, Culture, Looking Ahead, Facing Ahead, Face Ahead, Look Ahead, Evolution