This is a beautiful Anchor wooden rubber stamp featuring artwork by Jeremy Elder from The Noun Project; the artist receives a royalty when this stamp sells.
- Made from natural, sustainable maple wood with a durable, quality handle (0.5" is wooden block without handle).
- Most wooden stamps ship in eco bags, which are clear, 100% plant-based, and certified compostable.
- Quality, eco-friendly, 100% renewable red rubber is laser engraved to last a lifetime.
- Artwork is professionally designed.
- All stamps are square-shaped (1:1 aspect ratio).
- This stamp does not come with an ink pad.
This stamp is perfect for cardmaking, papercrafts, scrapbooking, wedding invitations, hand stamping at events, DIYers, teachers, event passports and more! You may even use the stamp on fabric, wood, and other surfaces.