This is a beautiful Mountains wooden rubber stamp featuring artwork by Royyan Razka; the artist receives a royalty when this stamp sells.
- Made from natural, sustainable maple wood with a durable, quality handle (0.5" is wooden block without handle).
- Eco-friendly, 100% renewable red rubber is laser engraved to last a lifetime.
- Artwork is professionally designed and all stamps are square-shaped (1:1 aspect ratio).
- This stamp does not come with an ink pad.
- Ships in an eco bag, which is clear, 100% plant-based, and certified compostable.
This stamp is perfect for cardmaking, papercrafts, scrapbooking, wedding invitations, hand stamping at events, DIYers, teachers, event passports and more! You may even use the stamp on fabric, wood, and other surfaces.